Friday, November 06, 2009

Poster unveiled for Hyun Bin's new film "I Am Happy"



The official movie poster for Hallyu star Hyun Bin's new film "I Am Happy" was released today.

"Happy", which stars Hyun Bin and actress Lee Bo-young, is based on a Korean short story about two wounded souls at a psychiatric ward -- mental patient Man-soo (played by Hyun) and nurse Soo-kyung (played by Lee).

The revealed poster shows the two characters leaning against each other under the sunlight and reads "Day after day, life is crazy difficult.. But because I have you.. I am happy.. "

The film, directed by Yoon Jong-chan who previously helmed "Sorum" and "Blue Swallow", was the closing film at the 14th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) last month.

Hyun, best known for his role in the 2005 hit drama "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon", recently made headlines after admitting to dating top Korean actress Song Hye-kyo, his co-star in last year's TV series "The World That They Live In."

Lee has appeared in several TV dramas including "Save The Last Dance For Me" in 2004 and "Seodongyo" in 2005. She made her film debut last year in "Once Upon A Time".

"Happy" is set for release in Korea on November 26.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I should admit that after reading your awesome article, I got a lot of idea for my own site. Thanks for that, it's really inspiring me..
Boulder Chiropractor